1.1 The history of the places The new council chamber of Apricena will rise in the premises on the ground floor of Palazzo di Citta. The building in Corso Generale Torelli, No. 59, was purchased partly in 1840 and partly in 1875. The construction period of the same dates back to the late 1700s. The first area (purchased in 1840) consisted of two floors above ground, and each floor included four rooms, one of which was of lesser capacity, as the access staircase to the first floor. The floor above was used as municipal offices, and the ground floor as a Conciliation and Urban Guards office. The second area, adjacent to the first (purchased in 1875), also consisted of two floors above ground, and each floor included five rooms. In it, the offices of the Magistrate’s Court and the City Council hall were adapted, while the ground floor was used as a room for the custodian and prison. In the same year, the Municipal Administration commissioned Eng—flower to draw up a project to expand and modify the existing one. The project included the construction of a single stairway in the central part of the building, which was divided into two upper arms, which led respectively to the Magistrate’s Court and the Town Hall. The expansion, however, involved the construction of two bodies to form a large courtyard in the center of the complex. These interventions (development and modifications of the existing one) were carried out in 1927 and directed by Eng—Nargiso, who made them as conceived and designed by his predecessor, who had died in the meantime. After a few years, the Municipal Administration, sensing the need for appropriate offices for the increased staff, provided the magistrate’s office with new premises and, in the year 1936, entrusted the task of designing a better internal distribution and the arrangement of the main front (which is still preserved today) to Eng. Part of the courtyard was engaged in the 70s with the enlargement.
In the last intervention dating back to 1996, the municipal administration entrusted the renovation of Palazzo Lombardi to the architect. Matteo Giammario The extensive intervention program included the structural consolidation of the walls, the vaults, the flat floors, the replacement of the roof, the elimination of the surfaces in the courtyard, and the creation of an adequate distribution of the rooms, to create office spaces. In addition to constructing all the systems, the intervention provided for adapting the building to Law 13/89 to overcome architectural barriers. 1.2 Premise The Palazzo di Citta (Palazzo Lombardi) is built on two levels: a ground floor and a first floor. Access is via Corso Gen. Torelli, where there is a monumental staircase in the atrium that allows entry to the first floor where the mayor’s office, the technical office, the accountancy office, etc., are located on the same floor as the council room, which for space needs has been transformed into executive rooms. On the other hand, there are other rooms on the ground floor, including the economato, the registry office, and other spaces intended for services for citizens. In consideration that some rooms in the archive, located on the ground floor of Palazzo Lombardi, have been moved to the nearby Palazzo Paolicelli to keep the council room inside the Palazzo di Citta, the administration has deemed it necessary to allocate the same (now free) to the council hall. At present, the rooms on the ground floor (which will serve the hall) are divided as follows: By C.so Gen. Torelli, you enter the entrance hallway with a load-bearing masonry structure and a vaulted ceiling of brick and iron beams used as a waiting room for the adjacent registry office. The entrance hallway leads to the toilet. A small hallway guarantees access to two offices. The same is part of an environment consisting of a load-bearing masonry structure and cross vaults. In direct contact with the archive rooms (now the hall), there is a small compartment to which access is precluded, since in the last intervention for restoration, dating back to 1996, for functional and distribution needs, the door compartment was closed which allowed direct connection with the archive rooms. The room has a load-bearing masonry structure and a barrel vault. All the rooms have paved, in Apricena tiles of the same design and type, consisting of 30×30 cm tiles and red marble tozzetti. Suspended fluorescent lamps are installed in all rooms. The rooms used as a board room (ex-archive) consist of a load-bearing masonry structure with cross vaults. The existing flooring was made during the last restoration of the largest complex and comprises Apricena stone tiles with a contained architectural profile, even if suitable for the intended use. The rooms are equipped with large windows that guarantee natural lighting and ventilation. 1.3 CRITERIA USED FOR PROJECT CHOICES To create an architecture that respects the history of the places, it gives grandeur to the board room and gives mystique to the rooms, and the overlapping in the rooms intended for the board room is foreseen for a more critical Apricena stone flooring further enhanced by small colored inserts. The indications of the Fiorelli Circular of 1982, before the Congress of Engineers and Architects of 1883, identified the concept of the normal state of architecture. “It is appropriate to carry out a historical and artistic examination of the monument, which enables you to establish how much it should be conserved in the interest of history and art … distinguishing what is of real importance for history or art and must be respected, from what is of no importance and can be varied or suppressed, exactly what is to be preserved is established; and comparing the normal state with the current one, highlight the differences and damages suffered, i.e., corrosions, demolitions, additions, reconstructions, variations, etc. ” (taken from Materia and meaning by Paolo Marconi – Laterza Publishers)—considering it fundamental to preserve and enhance the architecture of the vaults, in order not to distort the history of the places and to respect the continuity of the flooring of the rooms of the largest building, overlap on the existing flooring, of a new Apricena stone flooring, of considerable size. The connection between the overlapping flooring and the existing one will have a slope to make the difference in height (between the two floors) invisible and, at the same time, facilitate the access of the disabled to the new boardroom. The design and details of the flooring are shown in Table 4a. To give mystique to the places and visibility to the historic cross and barrel architectures, the suspension lighting system was replaced, which limited the perception of the vaults, with adjustable projectors from a lease on the piers of the cross vaults. 1.3.1. The current access to the local council room through the filter area will be preserved to further guarantee the escape routes in case of immediate outflow needs. Access to the council room will be ensured by the entrance adjacent to the main one of Palazzo di Citta, where a door compartment will be reopened and closed during the 1996 restoration. The three “service” rooms of the room are: The “waiting-filter” room, which can be accessed from C.so Gen. Torelli, will also “always” function as a waiting room for the registry office; &amp;lt; br /&amp;gt; the “relationship space” equipped with the audio-video system; “the entrance hall” (during the last restoration, direct access had been precluded) will become “the entrance door “to the new board room. Each planned intervention will protect the enhancement of the existing architectures. 1.4. STRUCTURE Subject: Reopening the doorway on the ground floor of communication with the council room. TECHNICAL REPORT The more direct intervention in the design documents accompanying this report concerns the use of part of the ground floor rooms initially intended as a municipal archive as a council room. The property is made up of load-bearing walls with cross vaults, barrel vaults, and, in other cases, attics consisting of iron beams and vaults of solid bricks. Structurally, a walled doorway will be reopened to allow direct access from the road in the council chamber (see photo), as it was not necessary at the time of the 1996/97 renovation. Prot. n 89/95 filed with the Civil Engineers on 19/06/95. Therefore, to further improve security (the door compartment is already equipped with a lintel), a lowered arch made of solid bricks with grout joints of excellent quality strength will be created, with a maximum thickness at the extrados of the turn of mm . 15 and a minimum of 5 mm at the intrados, to avoid that the increased thickness of the mortar in the extra dossal line, under the effect of the loads, determines equilibria in the possible settlement of the arch. The void door being of light, contained l = 1.20, Places the bow and the shoulders that must bear the thrusts in conditions of stability, thanks to the relationship contained between the lightning bolt and the rope.
Therefore the ends of the bow will be clamped in the shoulders to determine a partial joint. The masonry below the arch will unload the weight on two UPN 100 X 50 X 8.5 profiles suitably recessed into the sides of the masonry and connected with steel bars f 14 and tightening nuts, plus 50 X 4 plates to be welded to the particular UP NI details are shown in table 4. 1.5 INSTALLATIONS They will be made in the name of quality and functionality, in compliance with current regulations. 1.5.1. Electrical system All existing concealed lines will be reused, while those necessary (to be added) for the construction of the audio– video system and wall lighting will be installed behind the skirting board. There are no interventions in the walls. If necessary, exposed cable ducts of the same color as the walls will be used. In compliance with the historical vaults and the use of the rooms, the light points present and all the cables will be eliminated. Changes will be made to the existing system, requiring minimal intervention to the general switchboard. a Line is dedicated to the power supply of the audio and video systems necessary during municipal and conference councils. The fire detection and signaling system, which is no longer functional, will be replaced by a new system that complies with UNI VF 9795 standards and UNI EN 54/1. All cables used to construct the electrical system will comply with UNEL and CEI standards. To integrate natural lighting or to replace it, direct and indirect lighting fixtures will be used. Lighting fixtures compliant with CEI 34 will be used. -21 installed at the following heights: – &amp; gt; 2.5m, or-? 2,5m (providing for the installation of appropriate screens).To guarantee the public’s safety, if ordinary lighting is lacking, security lighting is provided to – prevent the danger deriving from the lack of ordinary light; – avoid panic; – allow exodus. The luminaires intended for safety lighting will comply with their product standards (Standard CEI 34-21 and CEI 34-22). self-powered lighting (SE 11W or 18W) to make the escape routes easily visible and the landing plan visible. The installation height of the safety appliances will be &amp; gt; In addition, since the plant intervention falls in a historic and architectural building, a ground system has been provided (whose earth resistance value is 2.27 ohm), which will adopt the existing system without the need for providing for other ground rods. The calculation data, the schedules, and the executives are shown in the tables. 6 – 6a – 6b. the “waiting-filter” room, which can be accessed from C.so Gen. Torelli which will “always” function also as a waiting room for the registry office; the “relationship space” equipped with an audio-video system ; “the entrance hall” (in the last restoration intervention, direct access had been precluded) will become “the entrance door” to the new board room. Each planned intervention will protect the enhancement of the architectures present. 1.5.2. Water and sewage system The bathroom is also intended for the disabled, and replacing existing sanitary facilities with new ones equipped with the necessary requirements will be in vitrified porcelain, complete with mixer units. Adjacent fire area n ° 2 fire extinguishing reels will be installed, with characteristics as per art. 8 of Presidential Decree 418/1995; their supply will be guaranteed by storage tanks, with a capacity of lt. Four thousand six hundred approved, with collection from the city water network. A pressurization unit will ensure the correct pressure of the jet with an electric pump consisting of a service one and a pilot. The schemes and executives are shown in tables. 5 – 5a. 1.5.3. Heating system No new construction or adjustment of the existing system is foreseen. 1.6 CONCLUSION The general category of works (OG11) has been established in the particular tender specifications, which form an integral part of the project of the new board room. They have been grouped by homogeneous activities, assigning the incidence and the amount for each group. Works will be carried out in full and subject to a discount, while the security charges calculated separately will not be subject to a deal. D of the unique specifications, the main elements of the contract are summarized, the terms and execution, the safety provisions, the terms of the agreement, the quality of the materials to be installed, the methods of acceptance, and what is necessary for good The overall report, together with the detailed project, the construction details, the specific words, the findings, and the historical research, mean that the unforeseen events in progress are substantially reduced. The Designer Arch. Raffale Giammario